Tuesday 16 October 2012

Shari - Day 16

Well my morning was a tad stressful due to the fact that from 6.30am I could not eat or drink anything for 4 hours. I had to have a really annoying, noisy MRI at 10.30 - but thankfully my results seemed good. They always use words in those reports that doctors only seem to understand!

I ended up having a nice day after that. My mum took me out to lunch at A Bite to Eat in Chifley. I had an amazing salad of beetroot, broccoli, goat's cheese and caramelised orange. Then I watched DVDs all afternoon - The Runaways - because I love Joan Jett and I wanted to see if Kristen Stewart could pull it off, and then I watched a doco called Yoga Woman - amazing and so inspiring.

My dress today is one of my favourites (it seems most of my dresses are). It's the Lolita Dress by Golightly from Pinup Girl Clothing. I love the little heart cut out in the back of the dress, but I need to wear a cami underneath to avoid any potential wardrobe malfunctions! This dress kind of males me think of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz!

Well cooking dinner while writing this blog. Paleo zucchini burgers! More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment