Friday 12 October 2012

Me - Day 12 - Time to shelve

It was another chilly day in the Capital. In some parts snow! A-Brrrrr!

I thought it best to frock it with a skirt, leggings, a cardi and some boots today.


Hard at work shredding
The skirt was from a cheapy shop, and I must admit it is one of the most comfortable that I own. The boots, a $20 eBay purchase and the cardi (Sourpuss brand) was from Trash Monkey in QLD (I bet they had some sun today) - which arrived yesterday - along with a Sailor Jerry tee that I have been wanting FOREVER!!!! Very timely :)

The work day seemed to be a bit slack - although I got ALOT done!
(See images above and below for proof)
Twisting a nob
The Photographer was back on the job again today so I didn't need to call in the Reinforcement. 
There was however much discussion around the "quality" of the Photographer's images. 
The Chief Judge was not impressed and called for a sacking/lynching.
I think 3 times a charm and the Photographer will come good for Monday!

As previously noted, the Photographer seemed to have the pressure get the better today as some of the shots were a little "shaky". Either that or the Photographer was drinking on the job. I'll let you be the judge!
 




Love your work Photographer. :D






Frock you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment