Thursday 4 October 2012

Gloria Sass - Let go and have a laugh

I find it funny that I can walk around Civic in my lunch time when Im in normal clothing and nobody will look twice at you. This week has been amazing in regards to attention. Yesterday in my Bernie Dexter, two women stopped and asked just to look at my dress, today, I was getting stared at all the way through my lunch break.

To be honest, I enjoy it. I enjoy being able to make someone think "well thats different" and while I was sitting there knowing people were looking, its fun to let go, have a laugh, pose and smile. Today for a few minutes I felt like the world was mine and this was me.

I almost cried last night, it was my birthday and my little 11 year old sister put on her black and white polka dot dress with the pink belt that I bought her, she had let her hair curl naturally and put it in a side ponytail and put big flowers in her hair. She said she wants to be like Sass, she wants to be like me. I love her so much and if I can wear all this with confidence, style, class and exude respect for myself - Im hoping she will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment