Saturday 13 October 2012

Shari - Day 13 - Two frocks in one day

So I had a day where 2 frocks were required. One for the day's running around and one for the evening (I don't get out much in Canberra).

The first was just my "around the house, getting groceries and super fun stuff like that" dress. I purchased this one from Dangerfiled last summer . Kind of cute and good for layering if it is a little chilli outside. I remember when I was trying it on - a lady told me not buy it because she thought I looked washed out! Obviously that opinion was ignored.

Later that evening I was attending Rock your Frock after having dinner with all my yoga friends to celebrate completing a two week yoga detox worskshop (involved lots of 5am wake up times, a time change due to daylight savings, and the removal of sugar, dairy, caffeine, gluten and meat from our diets). I was only at Rock your Frock briefly - I am a nanna and start to hit a wall around 10pm! The dress I wore was a 1930's Beaded Flapper dress from The Darling Sisters and was made by Unique Vintage. Totally love this dress but have no idea when else I would get an opportunity to wear it. I must mention here that Miss Gloria Sass won the best dresses for the night - and she totally deserved it - she looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment