Sunday 21 October 2012

Mel - Day 21 - ACHOO!

Today began similar to yesterday - beautiful and sunny and warm.

It fast turned to hell!!!!!

The "Tree of Excessive Pollen" seemed to think that shedding a wee bit just want enough so it kicked into overdrive and dumped a whole lot more.

After ducking to the Mall to grab some fabric for my KOTY costume I headed to rehearsals in my sad state. Today was a very big struggle. Mr Hayfever has won the battle and won well. 
Not only am I a choked up snot bag - I just couldn't stomach a frock. 
I opted for a denim skirt with leggings and a studded skull top.


After returning home from rehearsals, I did a quick change and we went to a friends place for dinner. 

Sadly Mr Hayfever hung around and has not let up. 

I felt like I cheated a little by wearing a skirt and 3/4 leggings - although a skirt is allowed - so I popped on a long (cheapie) maxi dress and my shrug. 
I was not in the mood for a full primp and preen so that's as far as it got. 


Now its time to wash the pollen residue off ans go to bed! 

 Frock you tomorrow - Free of the dastardly Mr Hayfever!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment