Sunday 14 October 2012

Mel - Day 14 - Back to Spring

A beautiful sunny day greeted me this morning. It was nice to have some sun.

I got up and had a bowl of 'Lucky Charms'.
I woke up with a slight sore throat so hopefully they'll take care of it! (Being lucky and all.)


With my body sufficiently sugared up I headed on out to DARLING CENTRAL for the most AMAZING Miss Cassandra to work her magic on my brows.


All I can say is that she is a miracle (brow) worker and you NEED her to take a look at yours. 
If you want her number - post below, or ask and I'll pass it on. 
Trust me - SHE IS AMAZING!!!! 

I frocked it today with a cute little sailor number from 'Off ya Tree' in Civic teamed with my most favourite sugar skull cardi from DARLING CENTRAL. 


I pulled the hair back with a simple pony but finished it off with a super cute skully bandana from 'Profile' at Belconnen Mall. 


After the trip to spruce the brows I headed on down to the Irish Club for Kitten of the Year (KOTY) rehearsals with the rest of the Miss Kitka kittens. I love them all and have a ball whenever they are around. 
For anyone interested - KOTY November 24 & 25 at the Irish Club :D Come vote for me - and see a bit of boob :D 

When I got home I sat on my butt to watch the Korean F1 GP where I successfully picked the winner in my tips - although my third place tip ended up in 2nd - and my 2nd place guy was no where to be seen! 

Sadly though - the end of the weekend is here. Back to work tomorrow. 

Get a frock up ya!
Frock you tomorrow!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment