Friday 26 October 2012

Mel - Day 26 - Clean up your act!

I had high (warm) hopes for today. I thought that spring was here and that frock wearing was going to be a more positive (and warm) experience. Unfortunately it was a tad on the brisk side.

I decided to put on the easy wear Effies Heart "Jackie" dress - available at DARLING CENTRAL - and my favourite "TOO FAST" sugar skully cardi - also from DARLING CENTRAL - and headed off to work. For a bit of added warmth, I chucked on the Effies Heart "Cabaret" leggings underneath - these are also available at DARLING CENTRAL. 
(There appears to be a theme here...)


Seeing as I was going to be having a wee chop (by the fabulous Jeanice - GUERILLA HAIR) this afternoon, I opted for the red with white spots do-rag. 

Apparently today was also Bandana Day - another fabulous cause - so I didn't look out of place.

It did give me a bit of a "Sadie-like" vibe though - but I ran with it... 
(or pushed it up the corridor...) 


Whilst it was warm in the sun - it wasnt quite so lovely in the breeze - or as I found out at the end of the day while waiting for the Mr to pick me up - while I was doing my best Monroe impersonation... 

Even with the do-rag - I was a bit disheveled by the time I got into the car. 


After a traffic jam and a slip up the side streets the Mr and I got to our destination (slightly late) and had a wee chop! 
I must say that the Mr's new hair cut is most swanky! I think its the best one yet. :D 

 Mine was more a trim rather than a style - but OMG it feels SO much better!!!!! 


We then had plans to go support some local wrestling however the "doors open at 7pm" still hadn't happened at 7:30pm - so we went and got dinner instead. 

 Now its time to put the tootsies up and watch some Anarchy! :D 

Frock you tomorrow!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment