Wednesday 31 October 2012

Mel - Day 31 - 31 Days - 31 Skirts and dresses

The big day has finally arrived - the end of frocktober!!!!! 

As promised, I donned my spooky number and headed off to work. 

I went with my "spooky" looking (sort of) Hell Bunny dress which I acquired of the wonderous eBay. I added the super cute stockings, my feathered skully top hat and the Pièce de résistance... 
the lashes! 

Yes - I can see, and I wore them all day!

I arranged for a bit of an afternoon tea with the folks at work which was lovely. 

The photographer even wanted in on the action!

Everyone has been extremely supportive and I really appreciate it. 
To everybody that has donated - thank you! And I mean a very big THANK YOU!!!!! 
You have all helped make this experience worthwhile!

I had fun with today's look although it did cause a bit of a stir. 

One fellow in the office was too busy trying to figure out what I was wearing that he walked into the wall (much to my amusement). 
A few people, that I have never met before gave me some funny (non impressed) looks while others gave me a big smile. 
I even got a "wu whooo" from the guys downstairs redoing the pavement on my way to the bus. 

 I did however have a sad moment to mark this happy occasion though. 
My most fabulous boots have done themselves a nasty and I must bid them farewell :( 
They are just too far gone to repair - for $23 (delivered) from eBay - I think I can get a new pair...


So its now time t pack the frocks away and dig out the pants and shorts that I have been so badly missing... 


Pants you tomorrow for one final wrap up!!! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment