Sunday 28 October 2012

Shari - Day 27 and 28

So Saturday I decided to take advantage of a 20% discount at The Darling Sisters for looking undead. I wore my Deadly Dames Vamp dress from Pinup Girl Clothing and popped in some fangs and off I went. The fangs are ridiculously hard to speak with - so I had to keep taking them out to talk. I don't know how anyone starring in True Blood manages to speak with them in! It seems so effortless for them!

The rest of my day consisted of running around picking up paleo cookies and cupcakes and taking care of the baby pee wee in my backyard.

Today I wanted to wear something that was comfortable and free flowing, but not quite like a mumu! I decided to wear an Indian dress I got from Tree of Life many years ago to wear at Christmas. I had a multitude of sewing repairs on various frocks, etc that I needed to attend to, so off to my grandmother's I went to use her awesome sewing machine. I love spending time with her - she is so inspiring. 91 years old and still lives quite independently. I truly hope I am like her when I get older.

Only 3 more days of frock wearing, but not that I mind - I have plenty of frocks to keep on going for another few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment