Saturday 20 October 2012

Shari - Day 19 & 20

So finally it has felt like summer and on Friday I was able to wear my new favourite summertime dress. I purchased this one from Pinup Girl Clothing about 3-4 months ago. It is the Dames dress in yellow with black pin dots. It is a halter neck, but I am thinking of changing it so that it has shoulder straps instead. I find halter necks a little uncomfortable. I wore it too work - but think it may have been a little too bright for some. It was loud shirt day, so I thought I would contribute with a loud dress!

Saturday was still just as warm and I had to wear something slightly comfortable and something that was easy to wear when washing the pooch under the hose in the backyard. This beauty I picked up from one of my many op shop trips when living in Melbourne. I love this dress on hot days, and the print is awesome. It did end up a little soaked after washing the hound - but he feels so lovely and soft and now smells like coconuts. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment