Thursday 4 October 2012

Mel - Day 4 - What a whirlwind!

Today began fabulously, as any other work day with the giant latte and the treat of a blueberry muffin ... and that's where it ended!

My day was a complete whirlwind of work that it whizzed by in such a blur that I didn't even get a chance to hassle my (back on the job) photographer for a picture. Admittedly she did ask earlier i the day but as I was planning to lunch at the lake with a chum, that I would do it there.... Sadly both Chum and I were flt stick and no such lunch by the lake occurred :(

I eventually made it home (on the later - but not latest) bus and hunted out the Mr for a quick snap.


Today's look - not so vintage - was all about the fabric, the cutout and the accessories!




















 My favourite part of today's "Too Fast" frock was the coolest lipstick EVER!!!!! 
"MANIC PANIC - HOT HOT PINK" 





















After the Mr snapped me in my frock he then went back to work digging a trench or some other sort of man hole/cave and mentioned that he needed a few bricks to cover the trench with. It was at this point that I began to worry - was this trench for me???













Luckily the trench/hole is for a slab for our new air-conditioning unit that will hopefully be installed tomorrow :D HUZZAH!
Heating and cooling all year round!!! With that discovery, I set to work to assist - although lugging bricks was not my ideal finish to the day.
With the hard work done - I made some eats and sat down to watch Brynne.

Night! Frock you tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment