Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mel - Day 17 - A dress is a dress - why yes why yes!

Today was another busy day!

My toes were rubbed raw by my shoes yesterday so I opted for a more casual frock for today. I did intend to save this one for a weekend - but my feet hurt too much so I went for the easy option.

Today's number is my fabulous tiki dress from DARLING CENTRAL teamed with a white jacket (that I managed to keep clean) and a matching hair flower.
(Seeing a theme here??? Most of my frocks are from the Darlings - so promo aside - go get yourself a frock from there - they are most excellent! I can say this with 100% truth as I own almost 1 of each one they have ever had in stock!!!)


 I had a colleague question my choice of outfit for today though.
This colleague did ask whether my frock was still considered a dress as I had taken the liberty to add a pair of 3/4 leggings.
It was a chilly morning so I thought that this was a sensible way to wear a frock and not freeze. 

What do you think??? 
I really like this dress - its a cute but of fun - maybe a little much cleavage for the office though! 
Oh my!

After my work day I headed on over to my injured workspace buddy's house to drop off the mammoth flower arrangement that I put together last night. My workspace buddy is currently off work due to injury (remember the horse??) 

Complete with black jelly beans - pretty AND tasty!

It was then home to feast on deliciousness and peruse the net... the rest is yet to be done so nothing to report!  

Frock you tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment