Sunday 28 October 2012

Mel - Day 28 - Ho Hum - Time for CHOCOLATE ORANGE!!!!!

For the most part, I didn't like today. The culmination of feeling rather ho hum and it all just getting on top of me. 

I must say - while its been fun - Ill be thankful when Thursday is here and I can wear something more me.

I went for easy wear today and teamed my DARLING SISTERS DESIGNED "Darling Pinnie"  - from DARLING CENTRAL - with a long sleeve tee and my slip on party feet (and my dogs).



This afternoon saw me headed to the Irish Club for KOTY rehearsals where I tested the waters with my competition solo. 
By the time I headed home - my mood had lifted however I decided to treat myself to the calorie rich tastiness of a Terry's Chocolate Orange! OMG!!!!!!! 


Seeing that its Sunday - the Indian F1 grand Prix is about to start so Im not going to write anymore... I have tips to blitz!!!!! :) 

 Frock you tomorrow!!!!


1 comment: