Sunday 7 October 2012

Frocktober Week One

Well I really didn't need an excuse to wear a frock each day during the month of October, but Frocktober is the perfect opportunity to wear some lovely dresses from my vast collection.

As I have no photographer appointed to take daily pics for me - I have had to resort to self portraits taken in the mirror. Sadly I neglected to get pics of the first 3 days - but have managed to snap a pic each day from the 4th.

On day 4 I finally got an opportunity to wear my Bettie Page Butterfly dress. I purchased this beauty in Winter and have been eagerly awaiting warm weather so that I can wear it!

Day 5 was a lovely 27 degrees here in Canberra - so I decided to wear my lovely tropical style frock by Queen of Holloway, purchased from The Darling Sisters. This is one of my favourite dresses - the print on the fabric is amazing!

Day 6 it poured with rain all day so it was time to wear a frock that could be teamed with leggings and a cardi. Out came my little red Scotty dog dress by Folter Clothing.

Day 7 I had a day at home doing the housework and baking loads of Blueberry Chai Paleo muffins - so I needed a frock that was comfortable. I snapped up a semi-vintage style dress in purple gingham from Asos a few months ago. It's made from a stretchy fabric - so perfect for doing the vacuuming and looking stylish at the same time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment