Monday 15 October 2012

Mel - Day 15 - Half way done

Last night I watched a fantastic program on ABC called "Great Southern Land".
It was the last installment of a 4 part series which basically outlined how we pillage our fine countryside - and the people that keep it all going.

It was so good that I decided to go into i-View and get a hold of episodes 1-3.
Episode 1 was a little too good and I sat up watching it until 1am... Whoops!!!

That meant that today I was tired. Absolutely shattered to be honest and it made today feel super painful.
The Photographer was back on board and snapped this lovely number while I was resting up watching some poor gent checking his grass.


He's a hard worker that chap. Never seems to stop. Very dedicated to his grass. 

Today's number is a cute little 'Peta Pledger'  from DARLING CENTRAL teamed with simple black with white trim cardi. 

I went a bit emo with the hair today as it was DESPERATE for a wash - but with a class tonight - there was no point. 
I simply glued it with goop and hairspray and stuck a flower in it. 


By the time I got home I was even more buggered but I had class to teach so I had to snap out of it. Class was brilliant. A BIG class tonight. 
Everyone was awesome and it pulled me out of my sleepy funk. 

 Now its time for bed!

 Frock you tomorrow!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment