Thursday 18 October 2012

Shari - Day 17 & 18

I was a bit lazy last night in regards to posting a blog, but I had pressing matters to attend to, such as watching the latest episode of Dexter Season 7.

Anyway, yesterday I wore a frock from Effie's Heart. This is the Jackie dress in lace print. Darling Central stock Effie's Heart and this dress is continuously around in various sorts of prints and solid colours each season.

Today I wore a dress by awesome New Zealand artist Misery for Illicit Clothing. It is a shame this label is no longer around - there were lots of awesome items around when it was. My lovely friend in Sydney gave me this dress and as it is just plain black, it can be easily accessorised. I went for leopard print today - leopard shoes, belt, earrings, etc.

It's going to be a balmy 27 degrees tomorrow - so out with something summery tomorrow! X

No comments:

Post a Comment