Friday 26 October 2012

Shari - Day 26

Well I thought it was time to drag out the amazing butterfly dress that I snapped up from Hunter Gatherer many, many years ago. It has no label so I am guessing that someone hand made this little beauty. I bought it to wear one New Year's Eve and it was a bargain at $30! I got some interesting reactions to this dress today, but most were lovely compliments.

I have spent most of the day worrying about a baby pee wee out in my yard that is learning to fly. The parents were around all day, being very protective and swooping my dog every time he went into the backyard. This resulted in Oskar being terrified of having to go outside and would only do so if I was at his side. Kind of hilarious that a gigantic ridgeback cross Great Dane is terrified of birds. Anyway last night the parents buggered off and left poor baby on the ground at nightfall. I called the RSPCA for advice and they told me to put the little one in a box and bring it inside for the night so it is safe. Here's hoping the little one survives the night. I currently have it in my spare room locked away from my monster cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment