Saturday 13 October 2012

Mel - Day 13 - Lucky Ducky

A rainy Saturday at the shoppe - DARLING CENTRAL.

Today I met (and was working with) the lovely Tea. I had big plans for her to snap my pic today - but I forgot :(

I got the Mr to do it when I got home instead!

Looking slightly akward

When I got to the shoppe today there was a FABULOUS surprise waiting for me :D

The BRILLIANT pirate ship Jubly-Umph handbag had come in and it had my name on it (literally!!!)


It was fun in the shoppe today. Not overly busy - but still great. Lots of lovely people came in and said hello. 
When I got home, I discovered that the Mr had been busy and had been out and had my broken tyre fixed :D 

It even has a pretty sticker :D

We then headed off to Tuggeranong to watch the local ICW wrestling - featuring the fantastic Miss Niki Nitro. 


If you are on Facebook - you can find a great little video of Niki beating up Rex from tonight too. 
Now to watch our recorded copy of the Korean F1 GP Quali :) 

Frock you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment