Wednesday 3 October 2012

Good afternoon ladies,
Well today I turned the ripe old age of 23. The only thing I have to say is
                I feel pretty, oh so pretty
Its important to note that while for some of us (including me) this year has been an absolute nightmare, but it is nice to remember that there are people around us that love us and genuinely care about us. Those people who will be there for us no matter what happens, no matter what mistakes we make and no matter how we try to push them away.
I am trying to turn my life around, get my health back on track and continue in this new mentality to wave the old world behind and welcome this new one, and spring is the best time for it. I am discovering new parts of me, new personalities and now have a confidence that I didn’t know existed before I came into the Darling World. I say goodbye to 22, hello to 23 and it’s a perfect time to begin to discover the new world and me.
Smile and frolic in the sunshine at some point today!
Take a deep breath in the warm outside air.
We are all so much more than what we give ourselves credit for.
Sassy


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, you beautiful girl, you :) Loving the thor doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bird-day, our beautiful Darling Gloria. May your next year of life be as lovely as you are. XXX

    ReplyDelete