Monday 1 October 2012

Ivy: Returning to Frocktober!

Hello Darlings!

I am another member of Team Darling's Frocktober effort this year, my name is Ivy and I'm one of Darla and Bloss's pretty Flamingos at the Darling's pretty pink shoppy in Gold Creek.

Frocktober and I are not total strangers, I took part last year in retro hair and make-up and I will be doing so again this year!  I will also be attempting some war era recipes (with some substitutions; as a Coeliac gluten containing wheat flour is a big no-no).

Of course I started Frocktober yesterday with the little ensemble you can see to the left!  A 50's style polka dot frock with big 50's hair and winged eyeliner.

I'll endeavour to post outfits and recipes as often as possible!  In the mean time introduce yourself to the rest of the team and get frocking!

Love and Sparkles,
                             Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment