Thursday 1 November 2012

Shari - Days 29, 30 and 31

Well I did write a blog earlier but it seems to have disappeared!

I have been out of action since Tuesday afternoon due to inner ear troubles that have made my head spin out of control and made me feel like I have a dreadful bout of motion sickness.

Day 29 - I wore my green and orange floral Retrolicious dress from Folter Clothing. Apparently this dress is no longer being made, so I am lucky I snapped it up when I did!

Day 30 - I wore my floral dress that reminds me of old china tea sets. I recently purchased this one from Dangerfield clothing - Princess Highway label. I managed to snap a pic of this one prior to my visit to the ER that afternoon, after embarrassingly fainting at work!

For Day 31 I have kind of cheated. As I spent most of Wednesday asleep, I decided to make up for it today. I wore a lovely red and blue floral frock I purchased from Dangerfield last summer.

Well until next year! It has been fun but I am keen to wear anything but a dress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment