Thursday 1 November 2012

Mel - One for the road.

I thought it would be nice to wrap my experience up in one final blog...

I have overall enjoyed my Frocktober experience, although by the end I did feel that I had lost myself a little into the ether of frocks. 

Putting on some jeans this morning made me feel AMAZING!!!!!

One last selfie for the road
I'm really looking forward to a few days frock free. (I'll be donning one on Sunday for a christening.)

The real point to today's final post was to make sure that every single one of you who have supported not just me, but the entire TEAM DARLING know that your support and generosity has been INCREDIBLE!!!!!

With out each and everyone of you, we wouldn't be where we are in the position of doubling our target amount - so thank you!

The frocks have been stuffed to the back of the wardrobe and the pants are making their way forward.
 Those dresses may even just make their way out again next year.

Thank you again for a fantastic Frocktober experience :D

Frock you next year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment